Sex trafficking is big business. Girls of all ages are enslaved, brainwashed, beaten, raped and humiliated daily. Most people who fight for the freedom and rehabilitation of these sex slaves are ordinary people who work to make a difference and speak for the voiceless. These people follow their hearts to do what they can in small and big ways so that one day people can beat sex slavery and be free.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Little Extra

I have never made a film before, but that will not stop me from making this film. I have always been adventurous!  I have lots of great stories of times I have tried something I had never done before.  I am blessed with opportunities to learn more about film-making in unexpected ways.


The other day I got to be an extra in a full-length romantic comedy being filmed here in Cincinnati.  Even though the process for making a documentary is different, it was great to be on a movie set and observe!  Here is a news story about the film. I have my 2 seconds of fame at time marker 00:51- don't blink! I am behind the blonde woman clapping.





There were so many reasons I am grateful I was on set this particular day. Mostly, I am grateful to have spent the day learning by observing. I hope the audience for this documentary will also learn by watching! Who knows what new ideas for abolishing slavery it might inspire!

No comments:

Post a Comment